White Bean Pesto Pasta Recipe In Details:
White Bean is high in fiber, high in potassium, folate, vitamins C and B6, calcium, and iron.
Pasta pesto is a super and quick prepared dish that everybody loves to eat.
- 250 grams Fresh Linguine Noodles
- 5 Asparagus Stalks cut into pieces
- Half cup sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 box of White Beans
For the Pesto:
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Raw Almonds
- 4 Cloves of Garlic diced
- One and Half cup Fresh Basil Leaves
Bean Pesto Pasta Preparation Method:
- First cook Pasta in a bowl as per the instructions given on the packaging.
- Now boil Asparagus for 4 to 5 minutes in a small bowl.
- Add all the pesto ingredients in a bowl and food processor and process it until it becomes smooth.
- Drain the water from Pasta and the Asparagus.
- Now divide pasta in two different plates and top with beans, pesto, asparagus, and tomatoes.
- This can be serves for about two persons.