How to prepare Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe.
- 250 kg Fettuccine
- 1/4 Cup Scallions, Sliced
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Crushed Garlic Clove
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- First cook Fettuccine Pasta as mentioned on the pack.
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium frying pan and toss.
- Add all the remaining Ingredients Milk, grated Parmesan Cheese, sliced Scallions, chopped Basil , crushed Garlic, Zest of 1 Lemon and cook till it starts bubbling on a medium heat, stirring frequently.
You can add more vegetables like Green Beans, Corn, Red Pepper, Shrimp, Broccoli. Instead of Fresh Basil you can also use dried Basil.