Ingredients to make Cheese Creamy Veg Roll:
Baby Corns – 1 cup
Cauliflower – 5 or 6
Carrot half piece
Grated Cabbage – 1 tbsp
Grated cheese – 1 tbsp
Veg broth powder – ½ spn
Tomato 4 normal sized
Capsicum chop – ½ cup
Onion – 2 big sized
Green chillies – 2
Garlic – 1 clove, sliced
Ginger – 1 tbsp
Rajma seeds – 5
Sugar -1 spn
Coriander leaves -½ cup (finely chopped)
Pure Sesama oil – 1spn
Oil as required for fry
Salt to taste
Spring rolls – 6 sheets (availability in the market or you can prepare on you own)
For spring rolls:
1 cup all purpose flour/maida
3 tbsp corn flour
1.25 cups water
¼ tsp salt
2 tsp oil for greasing.
Cheese Creamy Veg Roll Preparation Method:
Preparation of spring rolls:
1) Take a bowl and add the maida flour, corn flour and salt, mix well.
2) Add water in it and whisk well to a thin and smoothly semi liquid fluid (not so thick or thin concentrate) without any lumps.
3) Taking a non stick pan oil greasing is not required, but taking other vessels like steel etc, need to be greased with oil enough and heat on a simmer flame not immensely heated but just a little only.
4) Now take away the pan etc, from the stove and add 2 tbsp of batter in the pan and gently spread towards clockwise with the spoon to make a small thin pan cake.
5) Take care while preparing Remember the pan cake as much as thin as possible. Then only It wont break while stuffing & rolling.
6) Now cook the pan cake on a low flame till the sides start curling up.
7) Lift the pan cake and place it on a plate with the cooked side facing up. Allow it to cool and stack them with the cooked side on top and keep them covered in a bowl.
8) Make 6 spring rolls and keep aside for at least an hour and refridge it or use it to roll the stuff on the same day.
Note: It stay regridged for only a few days.
1) Chop the veggies – carrot like small thin pieces, grated cabbage and cauliflower like leaving the small flower as it it and the stems to thin pieces. Add the chopped cheese, veg brath powder and mix well.
2) Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan on a medium flame, fry the chopped onion (one) pieces fry till golden brown, then the tomato (two) capsicum (cut to small pieces) and add the veggies in the pan and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes and switch off.
3) Grind the rajmaa seeds like soft paste and keep aside.
4) Now to prepare chineese salsa, take the green chillies (cut to four slices), the other onion (finely chopped), remaining tomato (cut to pieces), rajmaa paste, sugar, some coriander chop, mix them well and keep it in the fridge. The chineese salsa is ready.
5) Make the prepared stuff to 6 equal parts and roll them each like a bullet shape and place it on the wrapper and fold the wrapper over the stuff and paste each of the corner with some maida, corn flour paste, tightly roll & pack them all on both sides. Keep them aside.
6) Be careful while stuffing and packing with past with little pressure on them, because they may break.
7) If you find any tear apply some paste on it and seal them properly.
8) Deep heat enough oil to fry in a deep frying pan. If the oil is not heated high in temperature then the spring rolls may absorb oil.
9) Fry all the side properly till turns golden brown and place them on a drainer so that the excess oil that may absorbed may goes away.
10) Serve the roll with the prepared salsa.
11) You can also garnish with chopped onions and coriander leaves.