Ingredients to make Sweet Corn Soup :
1 cup Sweet corns kennels
¼ cup finely chopped Onion
½ cup finely chopped Tomato
1 cup Vegetables (finely chopped & Boiled) – grated carrot, French beans, green peas, capsicum etc,.
2 or 3 small Cauliflower
1 ½ tbsp each finely chopped Ginger & Garlic
¼ cup Crushed sweet corn kennels or Maida flour
4 tbsp Corn flour
½ tsp Chat Masala
1 bunch Coriander leaves
1 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
Sweet Corn Soup Preparation Method:
1) Add the cornflour with ¼ cup of water in a small bowl and mix well with no lumps formed, Keep aside.
2) Heat the butter in a non stick or normal pan, sauté the ginger garlic chop, the sweet corn, crushed sweet corn and mixed vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
3) Then add 4 cups of water, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and get it down.
4) Add the finely chopped coriander leaves in the soup and serve hot.
5) If required can add pepper powder for more spicy before serve.