Ingredients to make Veggie Bread Rolls:
10 bread slices
1 ½ cup small potato pieces
½ cup green peas and carrot chop
½ tsp red chili powder
½ tsp garam masala
1 pinch turmeric
½ tsp amchoor powder
1 tbsp coriander leaves chop
Ghee as required to fry the bread slices
1 tsp all purpose flour
Salt as required
Veggie Bread Rolls Preparation Method:
1) Add some water in the all purpose flour and mix well like soft dough, set it aside.
2) Cook the potato pieces, carrot chop and green peas in ¾ th level.
3) Take them into a small bowl and mash well.
4) Add in the other ingredients and mix well.
5) Now roast the bread slightly for a minute on both sides for a minute, removing the hard edges.
6) Press the fried bread slices a little to make them wide with a chapathi rolling stick.
7) Stuff the bread with the prepared veggie masala mix and roll it.
8) Bind the edges of the rolled bread with the dough to close.
9) Now fry the bread slices in hot oil for 2 minutes.
10) Veggie Bread rolls is ready.
11) Serve the Veggie bread rolls with tomato or chili soup.