Ingredients for Vegetable Seekh Kabab:
1 ½ cup soya meal maker
½ cup green peas
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp each of pepper powder, garam masala and chili powder
¼ tsp amachoor powder
2 tbsp fried gram flour
3 tbsp Chat masala
¼ cup oil
Salt as required
Vegetable Seekh Kabab Preparation Method:
1) Boil the green peas and potatoes in a cooker for 1 or 2 whistles.
2) When the heat is reduced, peel the potatoes and keep aside.
3) Soak the mealmaker in some hot water for 15 minutes.
4) When the mealmaker sinks in the water, drain away the water completely.
5) Take together the soaked mealmaker, boiled potato, ginger garlic paste, and blend well.
6) Then add chat masala (2 tbsp), other ingredients except oil in the prepared mix and once again blend well like a semi hard paste.
7) Now make the prepared mixture into 10 equal size parts.
8) Place each part of the mixture on a satay stick and press gently around the stick. Do the same procedure to the other parts of the mixture. Apply oil over each of the kababs.
9) Now preheat oven to 220 degrees.
10) Bake kababs in the oven for 15 minutes, set out.
11) While cooking on hot stone pans:
12) Do not apply oil over the kebabs before placing on the pan.
13) Place kebabs on hot stone pans and cook, basting with oil on both sides, for three minutes or slightly colored brown around.
14) Serve the hot veg seekh kabab sprinkling some chat masala over it.
15) You can also add some other vegetables like grated carrot, beans, cabbage, paneer etc,