Ingredients for Falafel Recipe:
2 cups big chick peas (yellow dried, Kabuli Chana)
1 big onion
1 ½ tsp cumin seeds
4 garlic cloves
¼ cup coriander leaves chop
1 tsp coriander powder
¼ tsp pepper powder
¼ tsp red chili powder
1 ½ tsp all purpose flour
Oil as required for fry
Salt as required
Falafel Preparation Method:
1) Clean and soak the big chickpeas fortnight.
2) Take them next day into a mixer jar and mix roughly.
3) Combine all ingredients except oil and all purpose flour, in the chick pea mix, blend well.
4) Take some chick pea mix now and make it like small lemon size balls.
5) Roll the balls in the all purpose flour, gently bind in between your fingers and palm.
6) Heat enough oil for deep fry in a deep frying pan.
7) Deep fry the balls and here Falafel is ready