Ingredients to make Aloo Chips:
20 small size potatoes (baby potatoes)
¾ tbsp chili powder or 2 green chilies
¼ tsp pepper powder
Salt as required to taste
Aloo Chips Preparation Method:
1) Add some water, 1 tsp salt and potatoes in a bowl or cooker, boil it and set it to cool down.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them like chips *(thick pieces).
3) Deep fry the potatoes pieces in hot oil in a deep frying pan. Spread them on a wide plate or tray or a bowl.
4) Mix together pepper powder, chili powder and ¼ tsp salt.
5) Sprinkle the pepper mix powder on the potato pieces and serve.