Ingredients to make Garlic Paneer:
1 ¼ cup paneer chop
½ cup onion pieces
6 garlic cloves
1 tsp vinegar
5 medium size red chilies
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 bunch coriander leaves
1 tbsp oil
Salt as required
Garlic Paneer Preparation Method:
1) Take together the garlic cloves, red chilies, sugar, vinegar and salt in a mixer and beat well adding enough water to make it like a soft paste.
2) Heat tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the cumin seeds.
3) Add and sauté the onion chop also.
4) Then add and fry the paneer pieces for 2 to 3 mins.
5) Now add the prepared masala mix in it and fry. Add the chopped coriander leaves and switch off.
6) Garlic Paneer is ready.