Thai Fried Half Boiled Egg Recipe
Ingredients Thai Fried Boiled Egg:
½ cup fried onion pieces
4 half boiled eggs
2 tsp tomato sauce
½ tsp chili sauce
¼ tsp vinegar
3 tsp water
1 tbsp coriander leaves chop
½ cup finely sliced capsicum
2 tbsp oil
Salt as required to taste
Thai Fried Half Boiled Egg Preparation Method:
1) Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the eggs and keep it in a serving plate. Cut the eggs to two pieces.
2) Fry the capsicum in the same pan with the remaining oil heated on medium flame till it is cooked tender. Keep it aside.
3) Add together the vinegar; tomato sauce and chili sauce in the same pan on simmer flame, stir fry for a minute, then add the water and salt stir well, switch off.
4) Now pour the cooked sauce mix on the eggs.
5) Sprinkle the fried capsicum pieces, onion pieces, coriander leaves on the egg pieces and serve.