Spicy Garlic Chutney
Spicy chutney made from garlic cloves and red chilies is a taste dish, which everyone should taste. Spicy Garlic Chutney is a recipe from south Indian. This recipe can be taken with dosa, idli, medu vada and can taken with hot rice.
- 10 Garlic Cloves skin removed and chopped
- 4 Red Chillies broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup grated Fresh Coconut
- 1 tsp Tamarind Pulp
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, when oil becomes hot add chopped garlic and saute it for a minute in a low flame. Transfer to a plate and it a side.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil in same pan and saute red chillies over low flame for 20 seconds and transfer them it to the same garlic plate.
- When garlic and red chillies cools. put it in a grinder and grind them to a medium coarse paste.
- Add grated coconut, tamarind pulp, 1/4 cup water and salt and grind them to a medium coarse paste.
- Tasty and Spicy Garlic chutney is ready.