How to make Spicy Bread Omelet Recipe | Simple Spicy Bread Omelet
Ingredients to make Spicy Bread Omelet:
Bread slices – 5
Eggs – 5
Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
Ginger Paste – ¼ tsp
Curry leaves – 5 to 10
Coriander leaves – 4 or 5 stems
Cooking soda – pinch
Salt to taste
Simple Spicy Bread Omelet Preparation Method:
1) Cut each of the bread slices in to two or four pieces and keep aside.
2) Finely chop the curry and the coriander leaves and keep aside.
3) Beat open the egg and take the content in a small bowl and add the garam masala, ginger, curry leaves and coriander leaves chop, cooking soda, salt and stir well OR you can add together the egg, garam masala, ginger paste, curry leaves and coriander leaves, salt in a mixer and bet them for half a minute and take it in a bowl.
4) Heat oil in a pan.
5) Now dip the bread pieces in the egg mix twice or thrice and fry on both sides till it turns brown in colour.
6) Simple and Spicy egg omelette is ready.