Ingredients Kokum Curry
¼ kg fish slices
2 big size onions
2 medium size tomatoes
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ fenugreek seeds – beat to make it like powder
1 ½ sp cumin and coriander powder
¼ cup kokum
½ cup oil
Salt as required
Kokum Curry Preparation Method:
1) Heat a wide pan with oil on medium flame.
2) Add and fry one by one the onion chop and then tomato pieces.
3) When both are cooked tender, add in and fry the ginger garlic paste, cloves, fenugreek seeds powder, and chili powder, turmeric, cumin & coriander powder, stir fry.
4) In a few minutes the dish comes like gravy.
5) Now add the fish slices and kokumm and cook by closing a lid on simmer flame.
6) Turn off when the fish is cooked tender. Check for seasoning and turn off.