Ingredients to Make Fish Cutlet:
¼ kg boneless fish
2 boiled potatoes
2 strings curry leaves
1 tsp garam masala
½ tsp turmeric powder
¾ cup bread powder
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Salt as required
Oil as required for fry
Fish Cutlet Preparation Method:
1) Heat a frying pan and heat 2 tsp of oil.
2) Sauté the ginger garlic paste.
3) Add the onion chop in it and fry till golden brown.
4) Then add the turmeric powder and curry leaves, fry for two minutes.
5) Now add the fish slices in it and stir fry.
6) Mash the boiled potato, and add in it. Season with salt, cook till everything come tender, turn off.
7) Take the egg content in to a small bowl.
8) Take one handful of the fish dish, make it like a round ball and press gently to bring it like a thick coin.
9) Heat enough oil for deep fry in a pan.
10) Dip the squared dish in the egg content and press gently on the bread powder.
11) Fry them in the oil and place them in a plate.
12) Garnish with onion slices and coriander leaves chop and serve.
13) You can also serve with any sauce or chutney.
14) Serve fish cutlets with ketchup or any hot sauce.