Ingredients for Brinjal with Prawn Curry
4 brinjals (medium size)
1 cup Prawns
1 green chili
1 medium size onion
1 small tomato
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp oil
Salt as required
Brinjal with Prawn Curry Preparation Method:
1) Sauté the onion chop, chili (slit), tomato (cook till it turns mashy) ginger garlic paste in a frying pan with heated oil.
2) Add the brinjal (cut to four or five pieces each), red chili powder, turmeric and salt in the fry, close a lid and cook.
3) When the brinjal turns tender, combine the prawns (peeled and cleaned) and cook.
4) When the prawns is cooked tender, sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves and close a lid, turn off.
5) Brinjal with Prawn Curry is ready.
6) You can take this dish as side dish or can mix in the steamed rice.