Ingredients for Fish Kalonji Malai Mahi Tikka
¼ kg Fish slices
¼ cup curd
2 tbs cashew nut paste
½ tsp pepper powder
½ tsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp Kalonji seeds
½ cup oil
Little Coriander leaves chop
Salt as required
Fish Kalonji Malai Mahi Tikka Preparation Method:
1) Take all the ingredients (except kalonji) in a bowl, mix them like a soft paste.
2) Coat the paste well on both sides of the Fish slices, place them on a plate and marinate for 20 minute.
3) Sprinkle kalonji seeds on the fish slices; press a little to stick to the masala.
4) Now fry the fish slices adding few drops of oil on both sides on a frying pan.
5) Sprinkle the coriander leaves chop on the fish slices immediately when placed in a plate and close a lid.
6) Fish Kalonji Malai Mahi Tikka is ready. Serve hot.