Fish has many health benefits it is rich in protein. Good for blood circulation, hair growth. It is a low fat food. It contains some essential nutrients and good for diet. It plays a major role in regulating blood clotting. Good for irregular heart beat. It is good for asthma, brain, eyes, cancer, cardio diseases. Doctor’s suggest to eat fish twice in week .Fish oil contains essential nutrients. It increases skin glow.
Ingredients to make fish fry:
7-8 fishs (Korameenu Chepa)
1 1/2 tbsps oil
pinch turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp cumin pwd
2 tbsp chopped onions
1/2 tsp saunf pwd (fennel,aniseed)
pinch garam masala
2 tbsp lemon juice or Tamarind juice extract
salt as required
Korameenu Chepa Vepudu Method:
1) Take the washed fish pieces. Add salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix it well and cover with the lid, leave it for some time to marinate for at least half hour.
2) Heat a low bottomed pan with table spoons of oil let it heat for a minute. Take the marinated fish mix again to spread the masala.
3) Now the oil is ready you can place the fish pieces one by one in the pan. Leave it for few minutes and flip them up and down to fry on both sides.
4) Leave it on a medium flame. You can see that the fish is going to change its colour and roast into red colour.
5) Fish contains some water. We need to fry the fish till the water gets evaporated. Take out the roasted pieces from the pan and heat some chopped coriander leaves in the same pan and sprinkle on the roasted fry fish pieces.
6) Now you can serve with sliced onions, lemons with the fry and enjoy the Andhra style fish fry.
Take a low bottomed khadai for deep fry. Heat oil for deep fry and add the marinated fish pieces to the oil. Now use a deco strainer to strain the fishes from oil after they get deeply fried. In this fry fishes get crispier. You can serve it as dry fish stutter with any type of non-veg soups.