How to make Egg Chilly Prawns Fry | Prawns Egg Chilly Fry Recipe
Ingredients to make Prawns Egg Chilly Fry:
½ kg Prawns
2 tbsp each of Ginger & Garlic chopped)
1 big size Onion, chopped
2 tsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Pepper powder
2 Green chillies, sliced to 4 pieces
½ tbsp Corn flour
1/2 cup Water
Pinch of Sugar
¼ tsp Red color (Optional)
Oil to deep fry
Salt – As required
Spring onion finely chopped for garnishing
½ Coriander leaves finely chopped
Prawns Egg Chilly Fry Preparation Method:
1) Take together the prawns with salt and pepper added in a bowl, keep it aside for at least 1 hour.
2) Beat egg in a bowl or in a mixer for better fluffiness and add corn flour with egg, mix well.
3) Pour the egg batter over the marinated prawns and mix well.
4) Heat 4 tbsp oil in a deep frying pan on medium flame. Fry the prawns till golden brown and keep it aside.
5) Heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan again. Add chopped onion, green chillies, ginger & garlic chop, Soy sauce and salt, sauté for a while till aroma raises.
6) Now add the fried prawns, corn flour, sugar, ½ cup of water and add to the gravy.
7) Add red colour and toss well and get it down after a minute.
8) Serve the Egg Chilly prawns garnish with the chopped onion and coriander leaves.