Ingredients to make Simple Lemon Chicken:
4 Boneless Chicken Breast Slices
2 medium size Crushed Garlic Cloves
1/4 Cup Butter
1/2 Tsp. Basil leaves
Lemon Chicken Breasts Preparation Method:
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Clean the chicken breast with water and keep it a side for 10 min so all the water will drain.
3) Now Sprinkle the Basil leaves on the Chicken Breasts and rub it with Crushed Garlic Cloves, repeat it for all 4 chicken pieces.
4) Melt butter in a casserole disk, apply butter to the chicken pieces by turning all sides, sprinkle salt on all sides of the chicken as per your taste.
5) Bake it in the oven, no need to cover the chicken pieces, bake the chicken by turning all sides till it turns brown in color.
6) After 30 min reduce the oven heat to 300 degree and cook till the chicken becomes tender and soft.
7) When the chicken becomes soft remove it from oven, squeeze lemon juice over the chicken. Serve with hot rice.