How to prepare French Chicken Recipe.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Slices
- 2 Cans Tomatoes (14-16 oz.) Diced pieces
- 1 Red Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Crushed Cloves Garlic,
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
This French Chicken Recipe is a Crock Pot Recipe:
- Clean the Boneless Chicken Breast Slices and keep it a side so the water will drain.
- Take a Crock Pot add Chicken Breast Slices, Diced Tomatoes, Thinly Sliced Red Pepper, Crushed Cloves Garlic, Dried Basil and mix well.
- Cook it for Seven to Eight hours on low heat or 3 to 4 hours on high heat.
- Add Olive Oil and Stir and garnish with Parsley.