How to prepare Fettuccine with Scallops in Lemon Sauce.
- 500 kg Bay Scallops (small size)
- 250 kg Fettuccine Pasta
- 250 kg Frozen Green Beans
- 2 Lemons
- 5 Tablespoon Butter
- First cook Fettuccine Pasta as mentioned on the pack. Before draining the pasta add Frozen Green Beans in the boiling pasta and cook for 2 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon butter on a medium heat in a large frying pan add Bay Scallops and stirring frequently for about 5 mins.
- Take a serving dish and pour small sized Bay Scallops and already cooked and drained Fettuccine Pasta and Green Beans, add the squeezed lemon juice, remaining butter, salt as required and mix well and serve hot.