How to Prepare Simple and Easy Chicken Kiev
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Slices
- 1/2 Stick Butter, cut into 4 slices
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Put parsley, Garlic and salt as per your taste and mix well.
- Roll the butter slices in mixture so the mix will stick to the butter.
- Now roll the chicken breasts on the butter slices.
- Take a bowl beat the egg.
- Brush chicken breasts rolls with beaten egg using a brush or a spoon and roll in the Breadcrumbs till the chicken is fully covered.
- Heat Olive Oil in a large fry pan and fry the chicken breasts rolls by turning to cook evenly on all sides (You can use oven to cook the chicken breasts rolls).