How to prepare Chicken Breast with Peaches and Basil Recipe.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Slices
- 2 Fresh Peaches
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoon. Butter
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- Zest of 1 Lemon (1/4 Tsp)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped
- Brush the egg on all sides of Chicken Breast Slices.
- Take a large frying pan, add butter when it melts add the chicken slices one by one in the pan.
- Fry the chicken slices on medium flame evenly on all sides by turning over a couple of times one by one. It will take 30 min approximately.
- Take the fried chicken slices to a temporary dish.
- Peel and slice the peaches.
- Now pour 3/4 Cup Water into the pan, add sliced peaches, chopped onions and lemon zest. Cook it to a thick paste by stirring frequently.
- Add Chopped Basil leaves and salt to your taste and mix well.
- Finally place the fried chicken in a serving dish and pour the sauce over it and serve with hot rice.
Variation: Roll the Chicken in flour after brushing with egg. You can use Shallots instead of onions.