We are on a daily mutton biryani recipe with some ideas and tips unpublished tried.
Did you realize that the bitter curd enhances the flavor, and including slightly saffron with milk mutton biryani takes to the subsequent degree of pleasure?
- ½ kg mutton
- ½ kg bitter curd
- A tomatoes (crushed)
- P potatoes
- M tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- M tablespoon dhania jeera powder
- ½ teaspoon purple chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- finely chopped coriander and mint
- Garam masala (as well as, H small illaichi)
- ½ lemon
- ½ kg onion
- P cups oil
- ½ kg rice (approx P mugs)
- ½ cup milk
- A few strands of kesar
- Clean and wash the mutton.
- Marinate in a mix of crushed tomatoes, garlic, ginger, dhania jeera, purple chilli powder, Haldi, kothmir, phudina, garam masala, ( (black and white peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon, black and white cumin seeds, black, brown, and inexperienced cardamom pods)) curd and lemon.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes reduce into cubes.
- Cut onions into slices and fry them. Then crush the fried onions to make a paste
- Sauté in oil cup onion paste and add the combination of mutton. Cook over low warmth.
- Half prepare dinner the rice individually.
- Once the lamb is cooked, add the rice on prime and prepare dinner on low warmth for each the flame.
- Mix kesar milk and unfold this combination over the rice.
- Now let the rice simmer for 20 minutes with lid closed.