Main Ten Reasons to Eat Cherries
Main Ten Reasons to Eat Cherries.
- Have compounds to promote relaxation and rest.
- Loaded with anthocyanins to help control glucose.
- Can help in preventing gout.
- Rich in cancer prevention agents to help support resistance.
- Goes about as a mitigating nourishment.
- Have been demonstrated to help those agony from joint pain.
- Contain beta-carotene to advance solid vision.
- Have been demonstrated to help support mental aptitude.
- Help to battle post-workout soreness.
- Have been demonstrated to help diminish danger of strokes.
One cup of fresh cherries, with pits, contains 1.46 grams of protein, 87 calories and 2.9 grams of dietary fiber.
Potassium – 306 mg
Phosphorus – 29 mg
Magnesium – 15 mg
Calcium – 18 mg
Iron – 0.5 mg
Zinc – 0.1 mg
Manganese – 0.097 mg
Copper – 0.083 mg
Also contains small amounts of other minerals.
Vitamin A – 88 IU
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – 0.037 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – 0.046 mg
Niacin – 0.213 mg
Folate – 6 mcg
Pantothenic Acid – 0.275 mg
Vitamin B6 – 0.068 mg
Vitamin C – 9.7 mg
Vitamin E – 0.1 mg
Vitamin K – 2.9 mcg
Contains some other vitamins in small amounts.