Ingredients to make Mango Shrikhand:
1 kg lump of curd
2 cup mango flesh extract
Sugar as required to taste
¼ tsp cardamom powder
5 pista nuts
Mango Shrikhand Preparation Method:
1) Pack the curd tightly in a thin cloth and hang over for a night.
2) The water in the curd gets drained completely and you get a lump cup of curd.
3) Place the lump curd in a small bowl, add the sugar, cardamom powder and mango flesh in the curd and beat well with a spoon or a beater.
4) If the batter is beaten in an electric beater, then the Shrikhand will comes excellent softy.
5) Sprinkle the pista nuts (cut to two pieces or whole) and serve.
Kids Love to eat poori with Mango Shrikhand Recipe.