Ingredients to make Lemon Ice Cream :
3 cups creamy / whole milk
1 cup well mashed cream
1 whole lemon citrus powder
2 whole lemon juice
¼ cup sugar
Lemon Ice Cream Preparation Method:
1) Blend together the milk, citrus powder, lemon juice, mashed cream in a bowl like a soft semi liquid paste.
2) Add the sugar and stir till it melts completely.
3) Pour it in the ice cube maker, keep it in the deep freezer.
4) When it turns to hard ice cubes, take them and beat well in a mixer to till it turns again like a liquid paste.
5) Again keep in the normal freezer and serve when it comes like an ice cream.