Ingredients to make Banana Ice Cream:
4 cups light and thick cream
2 ½ tbsp sugar
1 pinch salt
4 cups Finely mashed cream
½ creamy milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
2 cups finely mashed banana
Banana Ice Cream Preparation Method.
1) Heat the light and thick cream on simmer flame.
2) Add sugar & salt, stir well to melt completely.
3) Finely beat the egg content in a bowl.
4) Add the creamy milk in the beaten egg and stir well.
5) Then add the egg milk mix in the heating cream and stir boil on simmer flame.
6) Keep on stirring the boiling mix till the boiling content stick to the wooden spatula like honey holds a spoon and switch off.
7) Make the boiled mix to cool down fast as soon as possible by keeping it in cold water contained basin.
8) Transfer the prepared content to another bowl, add the finely mashed cream, vanilla essence, stir well.
9) Close the bowl with a cover tightly and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
10) Also slice the banana thinly to 1/2″ in round shape.
11) Place them in a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours or more.
12) Take both the bowl and the baking sheets out.
13) Take together the banana pieces and the milk mix into the mixer and grind well till come like creamy soft paste. The banana pieces should be completely beaten well withour having any balls.
14) Again refrigerate the preparation for 2 to 4 hours.
15) After then it will become ready to serve.