Prawns Drumsticks Curry is a healthy recipe. Drumsticks are beneficial to our body in many ways. Drumstick strengthens the bones and purifies the blood. Drumsticks helps in improving the sexual like and also helps in clearing the problems related to lungs. prawns on the other hand has several benefits. This is the best and healthiest food in the world. This has anti oxidants and improves the health of the heart. Shrimps are rich in copper and other essential minerals.
Ingredients to make Prawns Munaga Kaaya Pulusu:
500 gms prawns
2 drumsticks (peel outer the skin and cut into 3″ pieces, stir fry them for 3-4 minutes in a pan adding one tsp of oil)
2 big onions finely chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
4 green chillis slit length wise
1 tsp red chilli Powder
1 tsp coriander Powder
1/2 tsp cumin Powder
1/4 tsp turmeric Powder
Garam masala (pound 1 green cardamom,1″ cinnamon stick and 3 cloves)
2 tomatoes finely chopped
1 tbsp coconut paste (optional)
salt to taste
oil as required
Chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish
Royallu Munaga Kaaya Curry Preparation Method:
- Take a pan and add three to four tablespoons of oil and heat it. Then add finely chopped onions and green chillies to it and let them fry till they turn transparent.
- Now add a spoon or more ginger garlic paste to it and fry till the oil gets separated.
- Take some coriander powder, cumin powder and add them to this. Fry some mustard seeds in the pan and add salt as per your requirement. Add some red chilli powder to make this more spicy.
- Take two or three tomatoes and cut them into slices and add them to the pan and fry them. Add turmeric and then add the shrimps to it and let them fry for a few minutes.
- Take drumstick pieces and add them to this pan and let them fry too. Add garam masala to it and mix well so that is evenly distributed.
- Cook it for five minutes and add a cup of water to it. You can add some coconut paste to this fry. Let the water boil all the ingredients.
- Place a lid and let it boil for a few minutes. You can see the curry consistency. Add some curry leaves to increase the taste of the curry.
- Turn off the stove and take some coriander leaves and garnish it and serve hot.
- You can take Drumsticks Prawns Curry with rice, roti and sangati.