Preparation Time : 20 Min
Can be Served for 2 Adult or 4 Childrens
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g Canned Palm Hearts
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Half teaspoon ground cumin
- Half teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Half teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Salad greens (rocket (arugula), watercress, romaine hearts)
- 100 g baby salad leaves
- 50g Cucumber, sliced
- 1 spring onion or a few chives, sliced or snipped
- One Handful of alfalfa or radish sprouts
- Few fresh Mint leaves or Parsley leaves
- Take a pan with cold water, gentely put the egg in the water and cover it with a lid and heat it on a high flame. When the water starts boiling, reduce the flame to simmer and keep it for 6 to 7 minutes. Now switch of the flame and take the egg out of the hot water and rinse under cold water until it cools. Peel the egg and cut it into 8 pieces/ egg.
- In the Mean time, slice the palm hearts to 10mm thickness.
Whisk together the lime juice, cumin, cayenne, honey, olive oil, pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Take a large plate and arrange the salad greens and top with sliced palm hearts and egg pieces.
The healthy and tasty Spicy Palm Heart with Egg Salad is ready to searve