Preparation Time : 15 Min
Can be Served for 1 Adult or 2 Children’s
- 1 Medium Cauliflower (can be 150 g)
- 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 tsp extra-virgin rapeseed oil or olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- 25 grams Cucumber
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes Variety
- 2 Spring onions (scallions)
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- 25 grams fat reduced cheese
- By using a food processor cut the cauliflower in to tiny granules in high speed then take into a bowl.
- Wash the lemon and finely grate the zest over the cauliflower bowl the outer layer only, no pith. Squeeze the juice from lemon and add 1 tbsp to the bowl, add the oil. Add salt, pepper and stir well and keep it aside.
- Now slice the cucumber, tomatoes and slice the spring onions. Strip the parsley and mint from the stems and chop finely Mix the veg and herbs through the cauliflower.
- Crumble the feta into the mixture and stir well, then serve.