How to Prepare Mango and Black Bean Salad
Preparation Time : 15 Min
Can be Served for 2 Adult or 4 Children’s
- 240 grams Canned Black Beans
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 large Red chilli
- 50 grams frozen Sweetcorn
- 100 grams fresh mango
- One handful of fresh mint leaves or fresh coriander
- Cumin-Yogurt (optional)
- 100 grams low-fat yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice extract
- Cleanly wash the black beans and drain them well.
- Take a bowl and add the extracted lime juice and plenty of seasoning.
- Cut the spring onions. Cut and remove the seeds from chilli, and mix it with the beans.
- Cook the sweetcorn in a microwave-safe container on high power until the corns becomes tender, for about 1 minute. Drain and rinse the sweetcorn under cold water until it becomes cool and mix well with the beans in the bowl.
- Now cut the mango into small pieces and cut the mint leaves, then mix well with the beans.
- Mango and Black Bean Salad is ready to serve.