Preparation Time : 20 Min
Can be Served for 1 Adult or 2 Children’s
- 100 g Salad potatoes
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- Mixed salad leaves (rocket (arugula), watercress, romaine hearts)
- Baby Spinach
- 1 medium Pickled Cucumber
- 1 spring Onion
- Handful of fresh herbs (Dill, Mint, Parsley and Chives)
- 100 g Low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 2 tsp wine vinegar or vinegar from the pickle jar
- Cut the potatoes into one inch size. Place a small pan add some cold water and add quarter tsp salt, cover it with a lid and heat it on a high flame. When the potatoes becomes soft, switch off the flame and drain the water in the pan and peal the skin.
- Simultaneously place another small pan with cold water, gentely put the egg in the water and cover it with a lid and heat it on a high flame.
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the flame to simmer and keep it for 6 to 7 minutes. Now switch of the flame and take the egg out of the hot water and rinse under cold water until it cools. Peel the egg and cut it into 8 pieces.
- Chop the pickled Cucumber, onion and herbs. Mix into the yogurt and add mustard, vinegar, pepper and salt as per your taste. Stir and taste add some more salt if needed.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a plate add potato and egg pieces and smother with the creamy dressing.