Ingredients to make Butter Pasta Toast:
150 grams tomato (well ripened)
25 grams garlic cloves
10 thulasi (Basil) leaves
50 grams carrot
120 grams butter pasta
30 grams cheese
2 bay leave (biryani leaves)
4 tsp olive oil
Butter Pasta Toast Preparation Method:
1) Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and fry one by one the garlic cloves ( 15 grms – slightly crushed), thulasi (basil – 5 grams) leaves, onion pieces, bay leaves, carrot chop, tomato pieces,
2) When the tomato pieces turns mashy fried, turn off.
3) After the heat is reduced separate the bay leaves and put the entire remaining fried item in a mixer and grind like a soft paste.
4) Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan and fry the remaining cloves and thulasi leaves till turn’s slight brown.
5) Now add the prepared tomato mixture in the frying pan and cook for two minutes.
6) Then add the butter pasta in it and cook for a minute or till it comes soft and turn it off.
7) Garnish the dish with some grated cheese and serve.