Chicken contain little fat and lot of proteins. It is good for health, muscles and relives from stress. It is rich in vitamin B6, controls the blood pressure, and reduces the risk of cancer. Good for reducing weight.
Ingredients for Chicken Curry:
1/2 kg chicken, cleaned and cut into medium sized pieces
2 tsp Ginger and garlic Paste
4 to 5 Red chilli powder
One by fourth Turmeric powder,
2 to 3 tsp lemon juice
2 Onions finely chopped
2 Green chillies
Garam masala powder
Andhra Chicken Curry Preparation Method:
1) Take a bowl of chicken and wash it drain the water add ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and turmeric powder, some salt and lemon juice. Now mix it well cover with the lid and keep it aside. Leave it for few minutes.
2) Take chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, roast the poppy seeds and grind it into fine powder.
3) Now heat oil in a pan add baby leaves, fry it and add chopped onions and fry for a minute till it changes to golden brown colour.
4) Add ginger garlic paste and poppy powder mix it well for a minute till the raw smell goes away. Take the marinated chicken and add to the masala and mix it well, cover with the lid till the oil comes out from the chicken. Cook it on a low flame. Leave it for few minutes.
5) Now remove the lid add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, curry leaves, chopped green chillies and add salt to taste. Now take some curd and mix it well with the chicken.
6) Cover with the lid and keep it in low flame for few minutes. Now add coriander leaves for garnishing. Switch off the flame. Serve hot with rice or roti.