Ingredients Chicken Cutlet:
200 grams boneless chicken
½ cup chopped onions
1 green chili
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 ½ tsp garam masala
½ cup rice flour or bread crumbs
¼ cup gram flour
¼ tsp turmeric
One hand full of chopped coriander leaves
Oil as required for fry
Salt as required
Chicken Cutlet Preparation Method:
1) Boil chicken in a pot until completely cooked. Cool the chicken and mince it or blend it in a mixer / blender.
2) Add onions, ginger garlic paste, chili (slit), garam masala, salt, red chili powder, turmeric and coriander leaves, blend well.
3) Add flour in the chicken mix only as needed. Knead the mixture like soft dough without adding water. Onions releases the required moisture.
4) Make a batter using flour, very little salt and egg white part.
5) Make 10 small slabs/patties like vada.
6) Dip the slabs/patties in the batter and then immediately in the bread crumbs. Keep them (cutlets) aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Pat the cutlets well to stick the crumbs well.
8) Heat a pan applied with some oil.
9) You can make it shallow fry or deep fry or pan fry as you like.
10) If pan fry apply some oil to the pan while heating and heat the cutlets on both sides.
11) Chicken cutlet is ready to serve.
12) You can serve chicken cutlet with mint or green chutney or with ketch up.