Ingredients Chicken Nuggets:
250 g chicken
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
¾ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup curd
1 ½ cup water
Salt as required
Oil as required for deep fry
Chicken Nuggets Preparation Method:
1) Take only the white part of the egg in to a bowl, whisk well and keep aside. If you add the yolk, it smells bad.
2) Combine the pepper powder (1/2 tsp), garam masala (1/2 tsp), little salt and ginger garlic paste (1 tbsp) in all purpose flour, mix well.
3) Clean the chicken pieces, take one each and coat well with the all purpose flour mix.
4) Add the remaining pepper powder and garam masala, little salt in the bread crumbs, mix well.
5) Now dip the chicken piece (all purpose flour coated) in the egg mix and roll well on the bread crumbs mix to coat. Gently press the crumbs into the chicken, and set on a clean plate and set it to marinate for 30 mins.
6) Then heat enough oil for deep fry.
7) Now deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till they fry tender.
8) Chicken Nuggets is ready.
9) Garnish with some chopped onion pieces and coriander leaves and serve hot with Tomato Sauce or tomato ketchup or with chilli Sauce.
10) Be careful while adding the salt in little amount.
Chicken Nuggets Meaning:
A chicken nugget is a product made of chicken meat links or sludge Cut chicken breasts, breaded or battered a then fried or baked. Fast food restaurants tend to fry their nuggets in vegetable oil.