Ingredients to make Egg Coated Chicken:
4 half boiled eggs
1 cup chicken pieces (small) fried with one tbsp ginger garlic paste in oil
½ tsp poppy seeds
¼ cup onion chop
3 green chilies
1 tsp each of all purpose flour, corn flour,
Red chili powder as required to taste
Oil as required for fry
Egg Coated Chicken Preparation Method:
1) Take together the ingredients, except the eggs and oil in a mixer jar, grind well and transfer the wet mix in a bowl.
2) Coat the Chicken wet mix over all the eggs and place them in an idly plate and boil on simmer flame in a cooker for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Then take the boiled eggs and let it cool.
4) Heat enough oil in a deep frying pan for deep fry.
5) Fry them all individually till they turn golden brown and serve.