Ingredients to Make Chicken Potli:
250 g boneless chicken
3 tbsp each of carrot, beans and onion stem chop
1 tomato – chopped
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp red chili powder
½ cup milk
1 tbsp black pepper powder
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp lemon juice
Chicken Putli Preparation Method:
1) Blend all purpose flour with milk like soft dough.
2) Clean the chicken pieces boil and mince well, keep aside.
3) Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan, sauté one by one the onion stem chop, carrot and beans chop.
4) Add and fry the chicken pieces, tomato, soy sauce, pepper powder and salt, when it is cooked tender, switch off.
5) Prepare small poori’s with the dough.
6) Place some chicken mix and cover it with the flattened dough. This is potli.
7) Place all the prepared potlis in an idly steamer plate, boil and switch off.
8) Chicken potli is ready. Serve the potli with sauce.
Potli means a small bag in Hindi.