Ingredients to make Chicken Mirchi Bajji:
250 g boneless chicken
10 Bajji Mirchi (lump and long light green chili)
1 pinch turmeric
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tbsp garam masala
Handful of coriander chop
1 string curry leaves
1 cup all purpose powder
2 tbsp onion chop
Oil for deep fry
Salt as required
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Preparation Method:
1) Heat 2 tbsp oil in a cooker and fry onion chops till they turn slightly brown.
2) Add curry leaves, turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, chicken, and salt, close the cooker lid and cook for one whistle, switch off.
3) Add some salt and water in the all purpose powder and mix well like soft dough. Add 1 tbsp of oil and again press and beat the dough, so that comes softy.
4) Make the dough into small pieces and flatten them thinly. Then cut them into small rectangular shapes.
5) Slit the chili in the middle and stuff the chicken mix in it and cover the chili with the flatten dough.
6) Deep fry them.
7) Garnish with onion chop and coriander leaves.
8) Serve with mint chutney, tomato Chutney, tomato sauce or Chili sauce.