Ingredients to make Chicken Fingers:
½ kg chicken
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Few mint leaves
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp chili powder
1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp oil
1 cup bread powder
Salt as required
Chicken Fingers Preparation Method:
1) Clean the chicken with water.
2) Apply turmeric to the chicken pieces and keep it for 15 mins and again clean with fresh water and drain well.
3) Combine all the ingredients in the chicken and mix to coat well.
4) Keep it aside for 15 mins.
5) Bake them in a baking pan for 15 mins. It turns crispy.
6) Crispy chicken fry is ready.
7) Garnish with chopped onion and coriander leaves and serve.