Ingredients to make Chicken Keema Rolls:
250 g boneless grinded chicken
1 tsp White pepper powder
2 tsp all purpose flour
Enough white part of the egg
Salt as required
Chicken Keema Rolls Preparation Method:
1) Clean the chicken pieces and drain well. Then add pepper powder and let marinate for 30 mins.
2) Take another small bowl, take together the all purpose powder, add white part of the egg and salt, mix well and set aside.
3) Grind the boneless chicken pieces.
4) Heat enough oil for deep fry in a deep frying pan.
5) Take the chicken grind and roll it round and cut in to 3″ pieces and dip in the oil and deep fry.
6) Garnish the fried Boneless chicken Rolls with round sliced onion pieces, chopped coriander leaves and small lemon pieces.
7) Chicken Keema Rolls is ready. Serve with Tomato or chilli or soy sauces.