Ingredients Garlic Mushroom Beans:
100 g mushrooms
200 g beans
2 onions (chopped)
5 garlic cloves
1 inch ginger piece
3 tbsp copra powder
1 tbsp pepper powder
¼ turmeric powder
1 string curry leaves
Salt as required
Beans Mushroom Garlic Preparation Method:
1) Boil the beans (to ¾ level of boil) in some water added with little salt and turmeric powder, separate the beans from water and keep aside to cool.
2) Mean while clean the mushroom in warm water, chop it.
3) Heat 2 tbsp oil and sauté the onion, garlic (slightly crushed), garlic (crushed well or minced well) and curry leaves on lower medium flame.
4) Then add the chopped mushroom, 20 ml water, close a lid and let it boil.
5) When the water is drained completely, add the boiled beans, stir fry for 5 mins then add tomato chop and fry 10 mins on lower medium flame.
6) Now add the copra powder, pepper powder and check seasoning with salt, stay for a 2 or 3 mins, close a lid and switch off.
7) Beans Mushroom Garlic is ready.
You can serve this dish as snack for the children’s. Children’s Love this dish very much.