Ingredients to make Ponganalu :
½ cup corn flour
½ cup rice flour
2 green chillies
Salt as required
Chilakada Dumpa Ponganalu Preparation Method:
1) Cook the potatoes and let it cool.
2) Then peel it and mash well.
3) Combine the corn & rice flour, green chillies (chopped), salt and beaten egg in the mashed potato, blend well like dosa mix.
4) Apply some oil in the Appam Maker (Paniyaram Pan, Gunta Ponganalu Pan) Non-stick pan and heat.
5) Pour the prepared mix on each of the tosa pan and heat till it turns slightly brown in colour and take it away.
6) Chilakada Dumpa Ponganalu is ready. Serve hot with Sambar or Karam Chutney or Groundnut Chutney or pickle or Mint Chutney, without chutney also we can eat this dish.