Benefits of Banana
Banana is a cheapest and most commonly available fruit in every region of our country and worldwide.
Banana have multiple health benefits, contains three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber.
Eating one banana per day is far better than eating an apple, because it contains four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals such as vitamins B6, B12 and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, Biotin, magnesium etc. A banana gives an instant and substantial boost of energy.
- Regularly eating banana after breakfast, lunch and dinner by teen agers will boosts their memory power. Research also shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert during their academics.
- A banana also stimulates the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia due to the High content of iron.
- Helps to restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem of poor or irregular constipation without resorting to laxatives, due to the high content of fiber.
- It is a best booster of energy, increases weight in the body, rejuvenates the whole nervous system of the body.
- It also helps in reducing the fast ejaculation during coitus.
- Since it posses high in potassium, low in salt, controls the blood pressure on normal level.
- Reduces anxiety and depression, according to a survey done by the MIND. It is because a banana contains tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, know to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
- Prevents you from strokes, depression and stress.
- Banana milk shake sweetened with honey cures hangover. The banana calms the stomach, and with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.
- It acts as a natural antacid and neutralizes the acidity Ulcer problems, heart burns and reduces irritations by soothing the stomach.
- It reduces the intestinal disorders due to its soft texture and smoothness.
- Making a habit of eating banana regularly helps to give up Chain smoking & Tobacco chewing habit.