Ingredients to make Ground Beef Tortillas:
500 kg Ground Beef
1 Finely Chopped Onion
2 Crushed Cloves Garlic
1 Cup Frozen Corn
1/2 Can Tomato Sauce
4 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
Ground Beef Tortillas Preparation Method:
1) Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
2) Take a large frying pan and break the beef in it, add Finely Chopped Onions. Fry the beef for 10 to 15 min and stir frequently until the beef turns brown in color.
3) When the beef becomes tender drain grease the from pan.
4) Now add Tomato Sauce, Crushed Cloves Garlic, Salt as required, max and cook for about 10 min till it turns thickens.
5) Add the frozen corn mix well and cook 2 to 3 minutes and switch of and remove from heat.
6) Take Tortilla and top them with the meat mixture and sprinkle with Fresh Chopped Parsley and roll up and serve with souce.
Variation: You can also add other spices like Oregano, Cumin and Chili Powder. Use 2 Tsp. Dried Parsley instead of Fresh. Use Coriander instead of Parsley. Warm tortillas in microwave (wrapped in dampened paper town) or oven (wrapped in foil) prior to topping with meat mixture and parsley.