How to prepare Ground Beef and Green Bean Casserole.
- 500 kg Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Can Tomato Sauce
- 4 oz. Frozen Green Beans
- 1 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Teaspoon Olive oil
- Heat Olive oil in a large frying pan put the Chopped Onion and Ground Beef.
- Fry the Ground Beef on all sides till it turns brown in color.
- When the Beef turns brown add Tomato Sauce and Green Beans and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt as required.
- Place in a casserole dish and cover with Mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for about 30 minutes.
Variation: Try using Cheddar instead of Mozzarella.