How to Prepare Beef with Broccoli Stir Fry (Beef and Broccoli)
- 500 kg Steak Tips, (half or one inch size pieces)
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Finely Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh Broccoli
- Take a large bowl add Soy Sauce, Cornstarch, Sugar, Steak Tips and mix them and keep it for 10 or 20 minutes to marinate.
- Remove the marinated Steak Tips in a bowl and keep the sauce mixture a side.
- Heat Olive Oil on a large frying pan on medium flame and place the Steak Tips one by one on the pan.
- Cook the Steak Tips on all sides to brown in color.
- When the Steak Tips turn brown in color add finely sliced Onions and cook until onion is tender and crisp.
- Add Broccoli in the pan, Stir it and cook for 10 minutes.
- Finally add the reserved marinade and Stir well and cook for 2 minutes and switch off the flame. This recipe tastes good with hot rice.
You can use Pea Pods instead of Broccoli. Use Steak Strips, which is usually packaged for stir-fry instead of Steak Tips. You can try with Frozen Broccoli instead of Fresh Broccoli, but you should cook for only 2 to 3 minutes after adding instead of 10 minutes.