How to Prepare American Chop Suey
Tomato Sauce Ingredients:
- 500 kg Ground Beef
- 1 Can (14-16 oz) Crushed Tomato’s
- 1 Tablespoon. Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon. Dried Basil
- 250 kg Macaroni or Penne Pasta
- 1 Medium Onion finely Chopped
- Oil as required
- Take a large sauce pan and mix all the Ingredients mentioned above to make Tomato Sauce.
Cook the mix for nearly one hour ten minutes until oil forms on the top and keep it aside.
- Now cook the Macaroni or Penne Pasta as mentioned on the package.
- Take a frying pan add one tsp oil add Onion finely Chopped and Ground Beef fry then till it turns brown in color on a low medium flame.
- Drain off the excess oil which comes from the beef. Fry the beef on both sides, add the Tomato Sauce and Cooked Pasta in the frying pan and cook for 10 to 15 min until the sauce is absorbed by the beef over medium heat.
American Chop Suey Variation: Try shallot instead of onions.