Andhra Kodi Guddu Pulusu | How to make Egg Curry Recipe
Egg has numerous benefits. Egg a day will keep you strong. Egg is rich in calcium and other essential minerals and vitamins. Egg curry and egg recipes are most commonly used dishes.
Ingredients Spicy Egg Curry:
6 boiled eggs
2 onions chopped finely
3/4 Mustard seeds
3/4 Menthe seeds
3 to 4 garlic pieces
10 Curry leaves
3-4 green chillis slit length-wise
1 tsp red chilli powder
big pinch of turmeric powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1 tomato chopped
1 big lemon sized tamarind (soaked in warm water and pulp extracted) or 2-3 tbsp of
tamarind paste (this can vary according to the amount of tang you want)
1/2 tsp sugar or jaggery
2 cups water
chopped coriander leaves for garnish
2 tbsp oil
Egg Curry Preparation Method:
1) Kodi guddu pulusu is a quick recipe. To do this we need to boil the eggs with water in a vessel. Take a pan and add some oil to it and fry some mustard seeds and menthe seeds.
2) Take some garlic and curry leaves and fry them too. Let the menthe seeds turn brown and fry the garlic lightly instead of deep frying.
3) Take finely chopped onions, green chillies and fry them in the oil. Add a spoon of chilli powder and coriander powder and some turmeric and mix it well. Add some pieces of tomato for gravy.
4) Now take the boiled eggs and peel the hard shell and make slits along the length of each egg and keep them aside.
5) Take tamarind and squeeze its juice using water and add this water to the ingredients and boil it for a few minutes. Add some salt and some sugar to this and lower the flame.
6) Take the eggs and coat with turmeric and red chili powder and fry them in oil. Now add these eggs to the tamarind soup and let it boil for a few minutes to make the gravy consistent.
7) Finally Garnish this with some coriander leaves and serve in rice or in rotis.